7.27.2012

Fast Cars

This morning I was in the bathroom putting my make up on and getting ready for work, Colin came in to ask me if a certain matchbox car was a Mustang.  I looked at it and told him yes, it was a Mustang.  Then I questioned how he knew what a Mustang was. He just smirked and shrugged his shoulders and ran off.  He brought me car after car to see what it was and when I told him, he'd get so excited over a Camero, Corvette and another Mustang.  Kinda odd that he's only 5 and hasn't had any exposure to certain cars but learning through friends, they get so excited about muscle cars.  The difference between boys and girls is so fascinating.

Then Ella starts coming in, she had 2 cars.  This is where she makes me nervous and God Bless her future suitors.  She had a Ferrari and a Porsche.  Lord help me, the expensive taste has already started!!

0 peeps thought this was cool:

Related Posts with Thumbnails