7.30.2009

Crocs - What do you think?


I'm opening this up to comments regarding the failing line of Crocs. I, of course have my own opinions regarding the colorful lightweight footwear but wanted to get a feel for what my viewers thought of them. Good for men, women and children......maybe?

5 peeps thought this was cool:

Kelli W said...

I love crocs for my boys! They are so easy to clean and almost impossible to destroy {which is great for boys}! I have a pair too...but I only wear them in the yard! They just don't feel like going out shoes to me!

Unknown said...

I love them. Can't beat something so easy to clean!

Ruth said...

when they first came out, i wore them a lot. now, we only wear ours in the yard. but, callie has had a couple of knock-off pairs that we have loved@

Shannon said...

I think children look cute in them and you can't beat a closed toe slip on shoe for a toddler. Although Colin doesn't own any. I had a pair a few years back but only because I was huge pregnant in the summer and my feet were so swollen that even flip flops didn't fit. They eventually got ruined outside and were thrown away. But, I don't think adult men should EVER wear them, they look so silly in them.

Shannon said...

I think children look cute in them and you can't beat a closed toe slip on shoe for a toddler. Although Colin doesn't own any. I had a pair a few years back but only because I was huge pregnant in the summer and my feet were so swollen that even flip flops didn't fit. They eventually got ruined outside and were thrown away. But, I don't think adult men should EVER wear them, they look so silly in them.

Related Posts with Thumbnails