12.05.2010

New Craft, Christmas card holder

Oh goodness does it feel good to be crafty again.  I feel so out of touch with my left brain!  With 2 young kiddos, it sure is hard to get a few extra minutes to myself.  I'm not sure if I saw this somewhere or if I just came up with the idea based on several designs like it but I made this cute Christmas card holder yesterday and besides waiting for the glue to dry, it took all of about 30 minutes.  And, it cost about $2.00!!  I'll probably look at selling some of these cuties next year at craft shows.

*ignore the extra clothespins, I dropped it when trying to hang it and 2 popped off so they were being glued back on.  I just couldn't wait to share it.


1 peeps thought this was cool:

Unknown said...

LOVE this! I need to make one!

Related Posts with Thumbnails