11.29.2010

I'm Thankful

I'm so thankful and feel that even though Thanksgiving is all about being thankful for the things you have, we really should reflect on that aspect year round.  I'll add that to my list of new year's resolutions, remembering how thankful I am year round.

  • This year we've added a new little blessing to our family.....I'm thankful for Ella.  She is a tiny little thing but has the biggest smile in the world.  Her little grin can light up a room and gives you instant warm fuzzies when she lights that sucker up.
  • Colin David.....I'm so thankful for the ball of spunk that he is.  He's a very healthy little boy and I love that boy more than anything.
  • Jay....my darling husband.  I don't give him enough credit for putting up with me.  Anyone knows what pregnancy can do to a woman, knows that hormones run wild afterward and I'm sure I've been a little tough to live with but he loves me just the same.
  • My family......my mom & dad, brother, in-laws, nephews, extended family.  Everyone is healthy and has had a great year.
  • Stability......we have been fortunate to have good jobs that continue to provide a lifestyle that we are thankful for.
  • Health......my health has been back to normal since the scares after my pregnancy and for that I am thankful.

2 peeps thought this was cool:

Unknown said...

I'm thankful for YOU my friend! <3

Shannon said...

Awh, thanks Lisa....same to you!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails