11.17.2010

3 Months already


Where has the time gone?  It's a shame that baby-hood passes by so quickly, although I love toddlers and preschoolers.  Ella is such a good baby, she's getting so much better about being content in the highchair or bouncy seat while I get dinner cooking or basic things like taking a shower.  God Bless the bouncy seat!  She really only cries when she's hungry or tired or sometimes when she's just bored.  I never really determined a difference in Colin's cries but I know Ella's tired cry, it sounds like a cat in heat.  It's sort of amusing really, it's more like a whaling echo sound.  She holds such a special place in my heart, my precious little girl.  If Colin stays out of her face long enough, she smiles at him too (he tends to be all up in her face so she can't quite see him).  He's going to learn quick about personal space once Ella starts wanting to play with all his toys.  She's still a very good sleeper although we're working on regular naps on the weekends.  She's pretty used to her bedtime routine, bath around 6:30 pm, then a bottle and then bed time.  She'll sleep until about 1-2 am, gets a little bottle and goes back to sleep until 5-6 am.  We're going to work on transitioning her to her crib since she's been sleeping at a more upright position in the little cradle and getting rid of that middle of the night bottle.  I must admit, she's changed so much in just the last month and while still a tiny little baby, she's adding more blub to her little cheeks and legs.

1 peeps thought this was cool:

Unknown said...

Dear Lord! I could eat her; she is so adorable!

Related Posts with Thumbnails