No I didn't teach this song to Colin but I'm sure he'll learn it before too long. He had such a good time again this year. He really understood and did a great job last year and this year he knew he was getting candy. I'm so excited that even though he knew he brought home a bag of loot, he hasn't been too interested in it. I went through it all when he went up to get his jammies on and took out all the stuff he couldn't have and of course the stuff I wanted so that left him with pretty slim pickins anyway.
We went to our neighbors house and right after they put some treats in his bag, he'd ask if we were going to the next house. Silly boy, turn around and say thank you first! Ella was a darling little lady bug and while she had no clue what the festivities were all about, she enjoyed her evening stroll around the neighborhood.
Colin helped me pick out Ella's costume and then decided that he wanted to be a frog. Ok, I liked that idea because for now while I can sort of decide what "theme" we're going to be, the frog and lady bug sort of when together. I then bought myself some butterfly wings so we went as a theme. Now finding his frog costume seemed to be more troublesome than I initially thought. We went to 2 halloween stores, party city and Target with no luck. I thought a simple animal costume would be pretty easy to find but seems that most pre-schoolers want to be super heros and ninja's. Sorry but my son only knows spiderman, not iron man, brick man or whatever other super heros are popular now. So I resorted to online shopping, I tend to not care for it when it comes to costumes because the material usually isn't the best but this costume was pretty good and didn't cost me an arm and a leg. I'll go back to making their costumes next year, I just hate making newborn stuff, it's too tiny and let's face it, I had a lot on my plate this year to make Colin's costume.
Here he is with his little friend from school, aren't they just the cutest!
11.01.2010
Trick or Treat, Smell my feet.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 peeps thought this was cool:
Post a Comment