You never realize until you're older and move out of your parents house that life moves at lightening speed. You then reminisce over days when you used to pretend you were so much older and couldn't wait until you could do certain things.
Where have the last 6 months gone? Where has the last year gone? Where on earth has the last decade gone?
My sweet little bean is 6 months old *sniff*
My rambunctious little boy is getting closer to 4 years old *gasp*
My sweetheart and I have been together for 10 years *faint*
A friend of mine and Jay's posted something on their facebook page the other day about being only a few years away from their 20 year high school reunion. HOLY CRAP How did we get this old already?? Aren't I only 24? Oh wait, that was sooooo 8 years ago. Am I really a grown up? I'm actually responsible for 2 other human beings? WHOA!
2.18.2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 peeps thought this was cool:
Post a Comment