I started tackling my home projects and decided to start blogging them on my crafty blog instead of here, it's just easier to separate the 2. This blog should be more about my family, not my hobbies.
- Ella cut her first tooth (FINALLY!) and pictures will follow soon.
- Colin is too smart for his own good, this often isn't a good thing.
- We're more ready for the warmer weather than ever. I'm sick and tired of coats, hats, gloves, heaters and all that goes along with the winter. I'm beyond blessed to have all these things to keep me warm but dang it, I live in Texas, it's supposed to be 80 by now! I think I start complaining about winter about this time every year.
- The search for a new car is another slow process but Jay keeps telling me that he has a plan so as painful as it is, I have to be patient. Did I just say that? I'm the most impatient person in the world.
- I've taken a real interest in making Colin's lunches fun. I've been reading this blog and it's got me really jazzed about his lunches. Easy Lunch Boxes
- Colin starts playing soccer next month and he keeps asking to play every*single*day. I'm attending the informational meeting this weekend so hopefully I'll get the game schedule and he should start practicing next week.
- Ella has been doing physical therapy for her neck for about a month now. She has torticollis, it's a tightening of the muscles in her neck that cause her to favor one side. She's doing great and hopefully we should only continue once a week therapy for a few more months.




0 peeps thought this was cool:
Post a Comment