1.25.2011

Bowling Fun

We took Colin bowling this past weekend since he's never been before.  I've been trying to think of new/fun things to do on the weekends since it's still so yucky outside and we don't get to go outside to play.  I can't wait to bask in the sunshine sitting in the driveway while Colin rides his bike and plays outside.  So for now, we stick to indoor activities.

My parents were visiting my grandma and decided to swing by on their way home to visit since we haven't seen them since Christmas.



 Colin was so excited about going bowling yet he didn't know what it was.  I kept asking him if he knew what it was and he said no.  Poor boy, it could have been the most dreadful thing but he didn't care, he was excited about going bowling.
This is sort of funny, Jay beat Colin by only 7 pins!  My score isn't anything to write home about but at least I broke 100.

1 peeps thought this was cool:

Unknown said...

He is just TOO cute! Silas wants to go bowling for his birthday next week!

Related Posts with Thumbnails