We've all seen those ridiculous commercials at 2 am for some off the wall product that was invented. And while I must commend someone for actually following through with their idea since I've got a bunch in my head to invent, some of these things are just hilarious.
CubeGuard - WTH?
Pajama Jeans - Seriously? People just go out in their pajama's, no need to try to disguise them.
Hook Line and Sinker - NO COMMENT
The Babykeeper - I saw this on someone's blog and that got me started with the whole "as seen on tv" items. There is no way in hell that I'm hang my kid up on the door. As difficult as it sometimes can be to use a public bathroom with kids, I would not buy this thing ever!
Cami Secret - Although I think this is a brilliant idea, the sales pitch is just wrong. "deciding how much cleavage to show" Seriously? I don't wake up in the morning with that troubling decision on how much cleavage I want to show that day.








0 peeps thought this was cool:
Post a Comment