1.13.2011

Sharing my organizing tools

I was uploading some documents to Google Docs (LOVE THAT TOOL) and thought since I am on a huge kick to get organized in 2011, I know what you're thinking, is that even possible?  But yes, I'm on a de-clutter bug trip and it makes me want to help.

Here is a link to my grocery list.  Grocery List  It's a basic excel spreadsheet that is a checklist form of the simple things we use all the time.  It is also grouped by aisle at the store so you'd have to customize that according to your local supermarket.  We enter our local store through the produce section so that is where my list starts.  I keep plenty of these printed out so that it's a quick check mark to the list when we run out of something or I happen to think about it and it's all ready for our weekly trip to the store.  Believe me, you couldn't imagine how much time this sucker saves.

I found a link for a blog/website called simplify 101 and downloaded the tools for making what is called a command central binder.  Any sort of binder has me hyperventilating so I'm all over researching this thing.  It's a basic binder full of important phone numbers, emergency contacts, doctor's numbers, take out menus, school lunch menus, sports schedules, business cards, etc.  Dividers, sheet protectors, tabs.....OH MY!  I've just started it so when I'm done, I'll share mine but maybe it will inspire you to do the same.

0 peeps thought this was cool:

Related Posts with Thumbnails