6.30.2011

That organizing bug bit again!

 This has been a loving work in progress for many years.  The master closets are walk in closets but by no means Large and In Charge!  But I think there is no better way of configuring them so that it works.  I feel bad for Jay because his side is smaller and he doesn't fit in there that well so I guess this is why he likes to keep most of his clothes in the laundry room and just dresses in there.  I've been trying to get more bang for the buck on space for years.  I wish I had taken pictures of it from the start but just try to imagine the closet without all the nifty baskets and hanging stuff.  I added the jewelry hangers when we first moved in because it worked so well in our little apartment so if it's not broke, don't fix it right?  Of course I've added a few rows as I accumulate jewelry.  A few weeks ago, I was sitting in the closet trying to think of other ways to add space to the shrinking closet.  Look up!  There was wasted space above the door way so this is where the project continued on.  But since I was taking pictures of just the new shelves above the door, I took pictures of the whole closet.  I'm quite proud of it but I think in any future house, I want more closet space or maybe just an accessory closet for shoes, purses and jewelry!

View from the bathroom of both sides



I've had these shoe racks for years and they are perfect fit for underneath shirts and skirts.


These wire shelves were bought at Walmart for $9 a piece....woo hoo!
I hope this inspires some to get down to the nitty gritty and organize their closets!!

0 peeps thought this was cool:

Related Posts with Thumbnails