I blame Facebook for my lack of involvement on my blog but at times my stories are much longer and warrant a lengthy post so I need to utilize my blog more than I should.
I've been having a love/hate (more hate) relationship with blogger about the picture posting, I can never get it to rotate my pictures. That's another issue totally.
What we've been up to since my last post......
July 4th - Nothing special, no rain=extreme drought so no fireworks. BOO!
July 9th - Colin's birthday party.....super HUGE fun, will post separate to document all the fun.
July 12th - Colin's 4th birthday. We went out to eat to celebrate his special day and followed up with ice cream!
July 30th - My brother's wedding, we were all in the wedding and had a great time. Sadly, I didn't take my camera out once (SHAME ON ME!) But the photographer took some great ones of the kids so I'll share once we get some.
August 11th - Ella's 1st birthday. We went to chick-fil-a to celebrate her special day. I took cupcakes to eat after our dinner but forgot what a mess little people make so I left a few dollars on the table for our big mess. I didn't want to eat them at home because it was so close to her bed time, I didn't want the sugar high to mess up her routine.
August 13th - Ella's birthday party. What a sweet success we had! I have done 4 boy birthday parties and was so excited to do a girl pink party so I went all out.
August 22nd - First day of the new school year. Regardless that my kids go to school year round because I work full time, the new school year is still a big deal. Colin is now in Pre-K and Ella is in the 1 yr old class. I love the new milestones they're each making and can't wait to see all the new things that fill their noggins this year. Colin will start going on field trips and I'm not sure who's more excited, him or me!
So that's what's been going on in a nutshell. Our weekends were finally on the way to being sort of lowkey but soccer is starting up again next weekend so all our saturdays will be filled for a little while.
8.31.2011
Catching Up!
Rambled by Shannon 10:45 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 peeps thought this was cool:
LOVE the new look and catching up! <3
Post a Comment