I've seen various binders and booklets, folders, etc for keeping track of all the masses of papers that float around a household. I tried the binder system and personally, I couldn't keep it all in folders and it may seen slackerish but the thought of opening the binder, flipping to the right folder, punching holes and putting it in was more effort than I want to tackle. So one day I was in Office Depot, the mega center for all things officey and efficient and came across this holder thing. Not sure what it's actually for but it was in the "teacher" section. I bought a pack of sticky hooks and hung this bad boy up on the back door. Then with my little simple folders and labels, I had a command station. Voila! It may not work for everyone but it's perfect for me and my little effort mode I get into. Hey, I'm a full time working mom with 2 little ones and 1 big one to take care of, faster is always better.
3.09.2012
Household Command Station
Rambled by Shannon 2:29 PM
Labels: organizing
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 peeps thought this was cool:
Post a Comment