3.20.2012

Johnson & Johnson should listen to me, I'm brilliant!

It will be added to the olympics one day or at least it should be.  But I think after anyone reads this, it'll be featured more like an illness than a sport.  At least most non organized people tend to think so.  It's sad when a person gets excited about little plastic containers and trays and the thought of going to Office Depot with all those different kinds of labels, the mind just starts racing at all the stuff that needs a label.  So, whatever you prefer, illness or sport, I {heart} organizing.

I have brilliant plans for making the world run in a more efficient way but not everyone agrees with me.  So I'm stuck with coming up with ways to semi put my plan into action.  Anyone with kids has all sorts of character band-aids, they come in every popular character out there.  But what does your cabinet usually look like?  A mess of these boxes all over the place.



If Johnson & Johnson would only listen to me just this once, the world would be a much more stable place.  I'll go into my plan in a second.  I hate the clutter of boxes everywhere, packaging makes me crazy.  I have a little first aid drawer in the top cabinet in the kitchen where I keep band-aids.  No need for a bunch of boxes only half full taking up all that space.  I take new band-aids out of the box and put into this little drawer.  But how do you know what kind of band-aid they are  now?  Ah, good question grasshopper.  The process is simple, I have them all coded before I put them in the drawer.  It's a pain in the rear but the process is worth the lack of clutter.


So, before the new ones get dumped from the horrible box they've been living in, I mark them with a code and they get mixed in with all the others.  The magic is this little key that is taped to the inside of the cabinet door.  Just a little FYI, I'm now noticing how incredibly insane I sound and probably the reason why my husband only half listens to what I say and has a continual roll of the eyes in my direction.  Oh well

So, if Johnson & Johnson would only listen to me and change up the design to their packaging, I wouldn't have to put myself through this mess and would free up 5 more minutes of my time.  If they could just make a clear plastic front and have the logo etc on the back, you could see what sort of band-aid you've got and wouldn't have to put codes on band-aids or squint your eyes until you think you see a part of Lightning McQueen's eyes. 

Updated:  I thought it was probably a good idea to contact Johnson & Johnson because after all, it is a brilliant idea to change up the packaging.  So I filled out the contact us form on their website and put a link to this blog post.  And, I already got a response.  LOL!  

 

0 peeps thought this was cool:

Related Posts with Thumbnails