11.30.2008

Free Rant Friday

Ok, this isn't Friday but I haven't had a chance to blog in a few days. The cold weather is upon us and it's time to break out cute coats and boots. While I don't own a pair of furry boots, I do think they are super cute. However.......PICK UP YOUR DAMN FEET! I was walking into a store and a 20ish girl was walking behind me and was all bundled up in her matching coat and boots and dragging her feet as she walked. Since I've never owned a pair of these boots, do they weight 50lbs each? The way she was walking seemed like her feet were much too heavy to leave the ground so she was forced to just shuffle her way into the store. Nothing bugs me more than people shuffling their feet when they walk. You're not skiing, you're walking, pick up your feet.

3 peeps thought this was cool:

Unknown said...

LOL! Funny!

Ruth said...

I HATE, HATE, HATE that, too! No matter what weather or what shoe you are wearing, shuffling is LAZY!!

T- said...

I hate shuffling! I hate it with flipflops, too. Grrrr. Drives me nuts.

Related Posts with Thumbnails