To say that I can't wait for Saturday to be over with is a huge understatement. While I am so proud of Jay that he has remained on a strict training schedule and diet to get in shape for his match this weekend, I am also terrified. I love my husband with everything I have and just can't imagine actually watching someone aim a powerful fist towards his face and head. I've had nightmares for the last 2 nights and today my stomach is in knots. Anti-anxiety medication is not doing it's job right now! I have to remain strong and support my husband, no matter how crazy his ideas are. He's got this once in a life time opportunity to follow his dreams and there is nothing in the world that means more than to follow your dreams.
Jay, just knock him out in the first round ok?
11.20.2008
My Nerves....
Rambled by Shannon 12:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 peeps thought this was cool:
I hope he gets a KO ASAP!
(((hugs)))
Hear, Hear!
How did it go? We are dying over here!!
Post a Comment