11.17.2008

A new friend

I met up with a new friend yesterday for a playdate. I "met" Heather on a mommy message board and she recently moved to Texas with her husband and 2 kiddos. After a few attempts to meet up, we finally had a chance to get out and play for a bit. I'm very excited about my new friend and hope we can get together more with our kids. She has a little girl that is only a few months older than Colin and oh such a cutie!

5 peeps thought this was cool:

Ruth said...

Yea!!! You will have so much fun! I met a dear friend (Brenda) on the internet, too!

Unknown said...

Pictures?

Jackie said...

FUN!!!

Heather said...

Thanks Shannon! I am so happy to have met a new friend too... and a tall one to boot!

Heather

Unknown said...

I left ya something on my BLOG. wink wink

Related Posts with Thumbnails