Dear seasonal post office visitors:
I grace the post office with my presence three times a week to visit my office mail box. I'd appreciate if you didn't dilly dally the parking lot as if it were the mall and you are looking for that "perfect" parking spot. This is a revolving door, in and out. There is no perfect parking spot, trust me there can't be with only 15 spaces. I'm not fond of the fact that I have to go there every day and I surely don't like taking my dear sweet time doing it because I'm waiting on someone to mail their loved ones a very nice sweater for Christmas.
Have I mentioned before how much I hate going to the post office?
12.11.2009
Free Rant Friday
Rambled by Shannon 5:57 PM
Labels: Free Rant Friday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 peeps thought this was cool:
AMEN!
I despise going to the PO. Why is it so hard to see the need for a drive thru window?
Post a Comment