
I was chatting with Colin last night in the car and asked him what he wanted for Christmas. Of course the one thing I already knew, he says "A bicycle" I asked him what color, again I know his favorite color, he says "yellow" Hate to break it to you kid but the bicycle Santa is bringing you is red.
I asked him what else he wanted. He pondered for a second and said "cars!" I said oh really and he spouts back "yea, 2 cars" Oh ok, clarification on the amount of cars he desires.
I ask him if he wants any puzzles or crayons and books, he says "yea" A little less enthusiastic about these.
I ask him if he wants clothes and his reply was very quick "I don't want clothes" How the heck does he already know at such a young age that getting clothes for a holiday suck when you're a kid. A round of laughter was heard throughout the car as I was amazed at what came out of my son's mouth.
12.03.2009
Chatting with Colin
Rambled by Shannon 1:49 PM
Labels: chatting with Colin
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 peeps thought this was cool:
I love this! "I do not want clothes!" Precious!
He's a smart cookie!
That is so cute! I can't get a word out of C when I ask her! She's afraid of Santa and doesn't want him to come in her room :)
Heather :)
Post a Comment