1.05.2010

The Bachelor

I feel the need to comment on the first episode of The Bachelor. I've watched this crazy reality show from the beginning of it's creation and I can't believe it's still on but with nuts like me watching, it'll go on forever.

Ok, so since I don't really have dirt on all the girls, I'll just give a few impressions of some of the ones he kept. I hate to critique them so harshly but these women chose to go on national tv, you'd think they'd act a little bit better or at least have some friends that gave them some sound advice on how to act.

Jessie - Seriously, you're opening up with a lame pick up line about his "guns"
Ella - I would have gotten rid of you just for simply embarrassing me on tv by pulling that old trick of you've got something on your shirt.....doah.
Vienna - Whatever, you're named after canned sausage and you're a little strange.
Ashley - Now come on, you think Jake is that lame and shallow to fall for a Halloween costume?
Valishia - You haven't quite made it clear about your "occupation" If you're single, how can you be a homemaker? I'll be interested to hear that one explained.
Michelle - (singing in my best horror movie tune) P-S-Y-C-H-O!

0 peeps thought this was cool:

Related Posts with Thumbnails