I received a note from Colin's teacher today, of course notes home always start to scare me but this one was wonderful!
Colin had a wonderful day! We colored and traced our hands today. I just wanted to let you know how much of a little helper Colin is. He helps theother little ones come get their diapers changed by holding their hand after nap and gently walking them to me. All the kids let him do that and they smile. It's like Colin wants them to arrive to me safely. =) He's been my buddy lately and I love it! He's a wonderful child.
-Leslye
That just warmed my heart so much. I know he's always been a big helper and I'm so happy to see that it still continues at school.
1.07.2010
A note from the teacher
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 peeps thought this was cool:
Awwww.
I'm always scared to open notes from school!!!
He is such a sweetheart ... like his momma. What a GREAT big brother he'll be! ;)
Post a Comment