The stainless steel craze hit several years ago and it hit with a bang. We bought our first home in 2003 and to go along with our new purchase, we had to buy our first refrigerator. Jay was set on buying a stainless steel refrigerator. I liked the idea because it was the current craze and it was rather pretty. So here we are 7 years later and our fridge is still kicking but guess what's a permanent fixture on that fridge.....finger prints. Well, I shouldn't say fingerprints because what 2 yr old only leaves behind fingerprints, these are smudges! Yes, 2 yr old's come with smudges, lots of them! If we ever have to buy another refrigerator, it won't be stainless steel. Although it was the reason we bought our current home, it already had the matching stainless steel appliances that we wouldn't have to replace to match the refrigerator.
2.16.2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 peeps thought this was cool:
Remind me of that when I need new appliances.
Post a Comment