2.06.2010

Yin and Yang


I've noticed almost from the beginning of this pregnancy that things were much different from my first one. I do know that 1 can be the complete opposite from the other but I wasn't prepared for this different.

  • I'm losing my hair! It seems that hair is falling out constantly. With Colin's pregnancy, my hair got very nice and extra thick.
  • My face is breaking out. I have the normal occasional breakouts but when I was pregnant with Colin, my face was so clear it was awesome. This pregnancy, I'm constantly covering up some blemish or two!
  • Nausea - Oh the nausea, it's lasting a whole lot longer and it's brought a lot of baggage. With Colin, I was nauseous in the morning and once I ate something, I was fine and it lasted maybe until 10 weeks. This one, it hit me at 4 weeks and I've had to call for reinforcements and get some medication just so I can eat. I was fine from about 10 to 12 weeks but it's coming back around for another visit.
  • I don't crave the same things. With Colin, I craved cheese......lots and lots of cheese. This time around, it's been greasy burgers with lots of mayonnaise.
  • I haven't gained as much weight as I did with Colin. I gained 5 in the first 12 weeks with Colin but this one I gained a pound but then lost 3 due to the nausea and lack of eating.
  • I get heartburn. I never got heartburn with Colin. Thankfully right now it's just a tiny bit but I've gotten heartburn from drinking water!
I would love another little boy, they are just as sweet as can be and I know how to take care of a boy. Even though I know all pregnancies are different, I'm really holding out hope that this baby is a GIRL! If not, Jay better start to get used to the boy name I like because I can't find any others that are close to my name rules.

3 peeps thought this was cool:

Ruth said...

please share more about your name rules...i am curious!

Heather said...

I'm curious about the name rules too! And my pregnancy with C was much different than with J, so I'm holding out hope for your girl too!

Unknown said...

Girl!

Related Posts with Thumbnails