The day we brought Ella home from the hospital, I was upstairs in Ella's room trying to nurse her when Colin came in. He brought the plastic container of legos in too. He asked me if he could play with them in Ella's room. I said he could but he needed to be quiet. I was having problems nursing but it wasn't to my surprise since I had problems with Colin too. He was struggling to open the box and asked me to help him. I told that I couldn't right then because I was feeding Ella. He looked up at me and then glanced over to her crib and said "Just put her in there" LOL, silly boy! I told him I was feeding her milk and he proceeded to get up and come check out what I was doing. He inspected around Ella's head to see what was going on and looked up at me and said "she's smelling you" Again I just laughed at him and his observations.
8.30.2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 peeps thought this was cool:
Post a Comment