8.09.2010

The few days before

My nerves are starting to peak, I'm anxious and excited and so ready to be done being pregnant.  I have loved being pregnant and am blessed that my body handles it so well but with my anxiety issues, my mind starts to wander and gets the better part of me and I worry, oh who am I kidding, I panic.  I think because I've known about the induction date for a few weeks is why it has seemed like it was so far away.  We're closing in on just a few days to go and I'm getting very excited.  The heat has limited our activities this weekend and we didn't do as much as I would have liked.  This was the last weekend as a family of 3 and I really wanted it to be special.  Maybe in a way it was special that we didn't do a whole lot and just spent time together.  Jay and I are planning 1 last outing Tuesday night for either dinner or a movie while Colin stays with his favorite babysitter. With all the whirlwind that will be going on, I decided to leave Colin in school the few days before so that he can have that last few days of normalcy.  My nesting plans include running those last minute errands, a little bit of cleaning and resting my feet and taking as many naps as possible.  I haven't been sleeping too well these last few weeks so it really takes a toll on my body.  The whole nesting process has been so different this time around from my first pregnancy since I've been so tired.  My nesting skills have come and gone in spurts over the last 3-4 weeks.  I'll get the sudden urge to clean something and once it's done, I'm done and will go lay down.  There hasn't been any sort of marathon cleaning going on around this house.

1 peeps thought this was cool:

Unknown said...

I cannot wait!! SUPER excited! Best wishes for a wonderful labor and delivery!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails