When Colin was born, I thought I had actually chosen a pretty popular name but it was proven otherwise when looking for those cute little toys with kids names on them. I decided when picking my kids names that I didn't want names with cutsey spellings or off the wall names that you couldn't ever find personalized things. Then again I didn't want a name so popular that my kids had their last name as a permanent fixture to their first name because there were three other kids in their class with the same name. Colin does have several things with his name on them but Ella has more. I thought that Ella wasn't near as popular but I guess it is. I got lucky the other day and while briefly browsing a rack of cute personalized key chain charms, I was able to find one with a little boy with Colin's name and one with a little girl with Ella's name. Of course I snatched them up!
10.07.2010
Popular names
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 peeps thought this was cool:
I love these! The only kid who I can sometimes find personalized items for are Gavin.
Post a Comment