5.26.2008

The thrill of the hunt


For as long as I can remember, I've loved to shop at thrift stores. Remember when grunge and retro looks were popular in the early 90's.....thrift stores were the best places to find vintage clothes. I frequented a few spots in Houston when I was in high school and never lost the thrill of the hunt for a great find at a thrift store. There is a store called Savers here in the area that is equal to my Houston favorite. Today Colin and I went to shop around and see if we found anything. Not too much luck today but they were having a Memorial Day sale and everything in the store was 50% off. I did find 3 shirts for me, a shirt, pair of shorts and overalls for Colin and a T-shirt for Jay (yea, I even shop for him) and for the bargain price of $18.00!! If you have one of these stores in your area, go now!

1 peeps thought this was cool:

Ruth said...

Good tip!! ESPECIALLY for baby/kid clothes!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails