5.31.2008

Little Shopping Buddy

Colin has always been my little shopping buddy. He went from sitting in the carrier on top of the basket, to sitting in the basket. He once picked me out a great pair of capri pants just because he wouldn't let go of them as we walked down the aisle. I'm sure the older he gets, the more difficult it'll be for me to get him to sit still and then he'll want to run all over the store instead of ride in the basket. Until then, I relish the memories of my little shopping buddy. I need to take more pictures of him shopping with me. This is him in the dressing room with me at Ross.




This occassion was especially entertaining as he learned that his screeches echo in the small space. Oh, I'm sure my fellow dressing room goers were thrilled with those screeches echoing off all the doors. Oh well, what are you going to do with a 10 1/2 month old?

0 peeps thought this was cool:

Related Posts with Thumbnails