3.05.2010

16 weeks

I've been really bad about taking belly pictures with this pregnancy. I think I was too scared to early on since I was uncertain if the pregnancy would take and the fact that I felt miserable for the first 12 weeks. I kept a scrapbook of my pregnancy with Colin and planned on doing it this time around too. I've even bought the scrapbook but have yet to put anything in it. Hopefully soon though.
So here I am in all the belly glory. I swear I'm just standing straight up but look at that J-Lo booty going on there! Or a quote from me and my mom's favorite movie, looks like 2 pigs fighting under a blanket.

3 peeps thought this was cool:

Diane said...

one of rut's, brooke's and my favorite movies alo---i actually got to use that line at a family wedding several years ago....love it when that happens! You look great, Shannon

Unknown said...

Dear Lord, you're one of those pregnant women who make everyone sick ... GORGEOUS!!!

Unknown said...

LOVE the new look!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails