
I know why I do it but why is it necessary? I keep every bill and every receipt I get. This is excessive, why do I really need to keep them? I understand keeping important documents like past year taxes and bank statements but do I really need my toll tag statement and gas bill? I'm on a major purge mood and going to get rid of my filing cabinet and exchange it for a small file tote to keep just the important documents. I've created individual binders for each family member for their medical records and another binder for insurance statements but the rest of the excess bills and receipts will be thrown away! It seems that most bills are done online and most places offer paperless billing so why the need to keep these things. I'm tired of the stack of stuff waiting to be filed and tired of wasting an afternoon actually filing these things. I'm done, I don't have time for it anymore.
3.18.2010
Files and more files
Rambled by Shannon 9:11 AM
Labels: organizing
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 peeps thought this was cool:
congratulations on letting go! it will feel so good!
Good for you! I am SO not a saver!
Post a Comment