
I swear it's just the darnedest thing and you sometimes really never know where kids get this stuff. Colin is now very interested in what your conversation is all about. We were all in the car the other day and he would just keep calling my name from the back, "Mommy, mommy, mommy", so finally I said "yes honey" "What you say Mommy?" LOL, seriously Jay and I started to laugh. Now he does it all the time, Jay and I will be talking and he'll run up and give you this puzzled look and say "what you say Mommy?" Like he really cares what I said but I humor him and repeat what I just said, of course if it's appropriate for him to hear. We're usually very careful about what we say anyway and hardly ever use curse words anyway.
This past weekend Colin was being pretty good, despite the weekend before where he was a terror. He and I went to my grandma's house to visit with them and my parents. This was our funny conversation:
Me: Colin, what's that?
Colin: Hay!
Me: What animal eats hay?
Colin: Cows!
Me: That's right, good job. What other animal eats hay?
Colin: Horses
Me: Very good. What animal eats carrots?
Colin: Bunnies
Me: Great job! Ummm, what animal eats lettuce?
Colin: Turtles
Me: Very good, that's right. Ummmmm What animal eats bananas?
Colin: I DO!
Me:
3.10.2010
Chatting with Colin
Rambled by Shannon 4:37 PM
Labels: chatting with Colin
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 peeps thought this was cool:
Can't deny the logic there! What a character!
Post a Comment