This happened a few weeks ago but I kept forgetting to document it so I wouldn't forget.
One evening, Jay was at the gym and was getting home later than expected. Colin was already ready for bed and I still hadn't showered. So I put on a video for Colin and instructed him to stay put in our bed while I took a quick shower. I had to repeat it over and over again because he's notorious for jumping on our bed all the time. I had just about finished my shower when I heard a loud thump. I hollered at Colin to see if he was ok and he didn't answer. I quickly turned the shower off and hollered for him again and still no answer so I opened the shower door and hollered again for him. All of a sudden he stepped into the bathroom doorway with the baby monitor up against his ear and said "I'm on the phone!" I instantly doubled over with laughter, this kid is so dang funny sometimes. It was more the tone in his voice than anything, he sounded rather annoyed that I was calling his name while he was on the phone. This wasn't the first time he's thought the monitor was a phone. He seems to think they are some sort of walkie talkies because I'll use it to call to Jay downstairs to bring something up or to do something so naturally Colin thinks that the receivers can be used this way too.
4.12.2010
Cutie Pie Colin
Rambled by Shannon 9:33 PM
Labels: Cutie pie Colin
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 peeps thought this was cool:
Love it!! teehee
Post a Comment