4.03.2010

What's in the egg?


When I realized that my 20 week ultrasound would be the week before Easter, I came up with a creative way to tell our family what the sex of the baby is. I would have a particular colored candy, either pink or blue inside a plastic easter egg and Colin would go around the room and hand out the eggs to everyone. When they open up the easter egg, they'd know if the baby is a boy or girl. Now we would just hope and pray that the baby cooperates and isn't a shy one that would let us know if it was a he or she. The day came and as soon as the technician placed the wand on my stomach, the baby was face up and clearly had the legs wide open for a perfect shot.


In case you aren't skilled in reading the ultrasound, check out what's inside the easter egg.



That's right, our house will now be a balanced hemisphere again. I'm excitedly working on a design for the cutest girliest nursery that would ever be. I never thought I'd be that way because personally I really don't like pink all that much but it's just the cutest stuff ever and I'm so excited about starting to decorate and of course buy all the cute girl clothes! I've already started to clean out all the boy baby clothes that I was saving and clearing out the massive storage that took up residency in my garage.

3 peeps thought this was cool:

Heather said...

Yippee!! Can't wait to see what you have planned for the nursery!

Unknown said...

I know it will be beautiful and I cannot WAIT to meet the Princess!

Ruth said...

Soooooo exciting!! Can't wait to meet little Rebecca! I am glad you found out the gender--it stressed me out when you waited with Colin! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails