4.09.2010

Think before you speak


I've noticed that more and more people feel comfortable commenting on my ever growing belly and seem to feel more confident asking if I'm expecting. I totally understand this since unless you know someone on a personal level, you're just not completely sure if they're pregnant or not.

So of course after they finally ask if I'm expecting, the obvious next question is when am I due. After I tell them that I'm due the middle of August, it seems that their immediate reaction swerves direction to the time of year. Yes I know this is Texas but geez, it's not that big of deal. About half of the time the comments are like the one I received this afternoon, "That wasn't very good planning, huh" Well dumbass, actually this baby was very much planned and I'm not worried about a thing since my son was actually born in the middle of July.

1 peeps thought this was cool:

Unknown said...

What goobs! Who cares when blessings arrive!

Related Posts with Thumbnails