5.03.2010
Getting things registered
We're in gear to get everything ready for the arrival of little popsicle this summer. I'm frantically preparing the nursery and eager to get it all finished as I'm sure we'll be wanting to spend more time at the pool than inside. My sister-in-law offered to throw me a baby shower and I almost feel guilty since I've already had a child and had the festivities for his impending arrival but have figured that every baby deserves to be celebrated. A few weeks ago, 2 wonderful friends want to throw a shower as well so I will be having 2 baby showers coming up. This got me thinking that I probably should start going through my old baby stuff and should start a registry. I've registered mostly at Target with a few other things at Babies R Us. My sister-in-law went with me to Target to help me out since she's had a baby in the past year and it's been 3 years since I've had one and quite frankly, I've almost forgotten what I need. She reminded me that I'd need an additional monitor and Lord help me, the diaper champ! How could I forget that thing, where did I think I was going to stick all those stinky diapers? I think I've mostly got everything else covered but it's funny how your mind quickly shuts all that stuff out. I bought a new diaper bag and it still sits empty as I'm just at a loss at what to put in it. I'll have to scour the internet for diaper bag check list. It was a lot of fun to scan all that pink stuff at the stores though, quite a difference from all the blue stuff that I've had to give away.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 peeps thought this was cool:
YEAH!! It won't be long now and I agree that EVERY baby should be celebrated!
Agreed Lisa - we need to let this little princess know that she is truly a blessing!
Post a Comment