5.11.2010

He's going soooo fast!

I shouldn't have even doubted that my son was going to be a daredevil.  His dad and uncle were the same way as kids and it's just in his genes.  The second his feet touch the pedals of his bike, he's off and running, peddling so fast that I swear his legs are about to fall off.  We're very lucky to live in a cul-de-sac so he can ride across and all around and we don't have to worry too much about traffic.  He'll ride from our driveway to the neighbor's across the street and then back.  He likes to pretty much fly down our driveway and bonk into the garage door or the back of my car......I feel sorry for my car!

We were outside Sunday evening and he was just enjoying the sunshine and ability to ride around carelessly.  I caught several pictures of this little daredevil boy.


2 peeps thought this was cool:

Heather said...

Great pictures! I LOVE that bike... I want one for me!

Unknown said...

Those last 2 shots are PRICELESS!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails