6.21.2010

Beach Bums 2010

Our annual trip to the beach almost wasn't.  The weekends seem to be so jam packed and with my due date the middle of August, I've vowed that the last trip we make anywhere before the baby is born is to our nephew's birthday in July.  I bought tickets to an Astros game several months ago and we decided to take a day off from work and head down early so we could go to the beach.  Colin had only been once before and I thought we'd get to go more often but it just didn't happen this summer but maybe next year.

Me and Colin working hard on a sandcastle
 Grammy, Jay and Colin feeding the seagulls
After the bread ran out, Colin thought they'd like mud instead.  For the record, they don't appreciate mud, seashells or cantelope
Concentrating so hard with his bucket and shovel
 It's hard work running back and forth for water for the sandcastle
Jay and Colin enjoying the waves and sea air
This little wagon became Colin's best friend and he drug it all over the beach
And last but not least, our annual feet in the sand picture.


1 peeps thought this was cool:

Unknown said...

SO super cute! I love wee Ella's bump and the last picture is neat!

Related Posts with Thumbnails