6.28.2010

Cutie Pie Colin

Colin got Jay a new BBQ grill for Father's Day but the kicker was that he had to assemble it.  It sat on the back patio for a week Jay decided to put it together yesterday afternoon.  Colin and I went to the pool for a little while and when we came back I let Colin go play in the sandbox for a little while before it was time for a bath.  It's always better to be extra dirty before a bath so with the cholorine water from the pool, why not mix in a little sand too! 

So he was in the sandbox and Jay was up on the patio putting the grill together and I guess Colin heard me come outside and tell Jay that he was doing a great job.  I proceeded to take a few pictures of Colin in the sandbox and then went back inside for a bit.

Approximately 20 minutes later I called Colin in to eat dinner and dusted him off.  He was supposed to be sitting eating his dinner and I was in the kitchen making myself a sandwich when I heard him creak the door open to the backyard.  He peaked his head out and said "Daddy, you're doing a great job!"  and he came back inside.  I guess he just felt that Daddy needed a little more encouragement.  I couldn't contain myself from laughter.  Jay thought I told him to go out there and say that but it was all on his own.

1 peeps thought this was cool:

Unknown said...

What a sweetie!

Related Posts with Thumbnails