I know everyone has their favorite movie. What is it with the fact that every time one of your favorite movies comes on, no matter what part you start at, you have to sit down and watch it. It could be at the wedding scene in Sixteen Candles but you still sit down and watch the last 15 minutes of it. I did this Saturday night while painting my toe nails. Sixteen Candles came on the WE network so I plopped down with my cotton balls and nail polish. It just got me thinking about it and what is it about our favorite movies that makes up watch them over and over again. Here are some of my favorite movies that I have to watch if they are on tv.

6.23.2008
It always stops me in my tracks
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







3 peeps thought this was cool:
Um, you left off Steel Magnolias, Terms of Endearment, and Urban Cowboy!! :) I agree. If any of the above movies are on, the rest of the days is shot.
Oh my, yes! Steel Magnolia's!!!
The Breakfast Club is mine. LOL!
Post a Comment