6.06.2008

Scary, Scary Place!

A small public service announcement: Wal-Mart is a scary place after 8pm! Our local wallymart is pretty new, only a year old. I love my checkers and the poor photo lady knows me personally. She sees me strolling my basket up to the counter and she has my photos out already (ok, that's just sad) I am there every few days, usually during lunch or after I pick up Colin from school. He loves Wal-Mart, loves looking at the lights and enjoys the occasional breeze in the lawn & garden section. We often pass by the toys and pick out a new truck or noise making gadget to entertain him during our tour of wally world. I am usually occupied in the evenings with cleaning up after dinner or doing the occasional load of dishes or laundry. But quite frankly, I'm just pooped after work to leave the house again. On the few trips that I've made after 8pm, the store is just a whole different crowd. I went this evening to get a few things for our weekend trip out of town and I actually had a guy try to chase me down with his basket, he and his friend thought it was hilarious. What freaks! The checkers are worn down from a long day at work and ready to go home (totally don't blame them though) but they are still working in a customer service industry so perk up and shine during your last hour before you clock out.

I need to finish packing for our trip so I'll get off my soap box now!

0 peeps thought this was cool:

Related Posts with Thumbnails