We're so excited, Colin took his first steps today. Jay went and picked up Colin from school today and came by my office before I left and he actually took them there. He was crawling all over the office and Jay picked him up and got him balanced and he took 5 steps towards me. I started to cry. As soon as we got home, I got the camera out and he did it again and again. I'm just thrilled beyond means for my little boy, he's such a big boy and not so much the baby anymore.
6.19.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 peeps thought this was cool:
You have more frozen eggs, right? Get to gettin' it!! :) I am already planning on when we can have another one. I am too sentimental to have a kid, I have discovered!!
Awww...that is fantastic!! Bittersweet, I'm sure. ((hugs))
Post a Comment