7.04.2008

Family 4th

We spent the July 4th weekend down at Jay's parents house. We had a great time, visiting with family and going to see some friends at a 4th of July festival. During dinner, Colin was laughing and having a great time and then all of a sudden when I gave him a cup of milk, he was down for the count. I was hoping that he'd be able to stay up to go watch the fireworks but he crashed. I changed his diaper and clothes and although he did wake up for a few minutes right before we left, as soon as we strapped him in the car, he was out like a light. We went and parked behind the park and rolled the windows down and oooh'd and awwwhh'd at the pretty fireworks overhead. Thinking that the loud booms would wake him up, nope, he slept through all of them. We drove back to Jay's parents house and put him in bed without a single peep.

0 peeps thought this was cool:

Related Posts with Thumbnails