7.27.2008

The shining star


I will admit that there are WAY more cuter clothes for a little girl than boy. But, I've got Converse! I've had this thing for them since I was in jr. high and have always had a pair. I actually still have my white high tops from high school, they're the best and still as comfy as ever. After Colin was born, I saw the tiny little high tops with that famous star at Babies R Us and have waited to get some. We're all guilty of buying cute baby shoes where our little ones can't even walk, I was way bad about that. But in my defense, I bought the cheapies that aren't going to break the bank. This time, I splurged and bought a name brand pair of shoes for Colin. They are so cute and he's just adorable in them.

4 peeps thought this was cool:

Unknown said...

LOVE them!! Chuck Taylors ROCK booty! The boys both had some with flames!

Ruth said...

I can't wait till Callie can walk--she is going to get a pink pair!

Stephanie said...

Awww. I loved my boys in Chucks. They are so cute.

Jackie said...

How adorable!

Related Posts with Thumbnails