I know that kids are a petri dish of infectious virual bugs. Since Colin was born we've been blessed with multiple colds, several stomach bugs, 2 ear infections and the flu. I feel that sentence should be followed up with a partridge in a pear tree but I'll refrain. I figure that mine and Jay's immune system would be up to par by the time all these viral strains started hitting but I guess not. I came down with this most recent wicked stomach bug on Wednesday night and thought it was gone Thursday, only to get hit twice as hard Friday night and through the weekend. It sucks to be sick and not in your own bed but I thought it was a quick painless so we went down to Jay's parents house for the weekend. Needless to say, I laid low and moaped around the whole weekend. Monday was the first day that I started to feel better but my strength was still very weak. Today is 100 times better and pray that it only continues to get better. I decided to share the bug with Jay so he was down for a few days but seems to be fine, his system is a lot stronger than mine. Now we watch and hope that Colin doesn't get it. He didn't get it the last time, how'd that happen?? He brought it home and shared it but didn't get sick with it? That's not fair, but then again, I'd rather be sick a million times over than him get sick.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 peeps thought this was cool:
Hope everyone is on the mend! Ruth's upper respiratory thing keeps hanging on.....everyone has been sick over the last few weeks.
Take care!
I hope C stays well!
I am glad you are starting to feel better!
Post a Comment