A little shopping trip is planned for Hobby Lobby this weekend when my parents and grandma come over to visit. I'm super excited to see everyone, it's been forever! My grandma received a Hobby Lobby gift card for Christmas but lucky enough for me, the closest one is here in Austin so a road trip had to be planned. She's such a crafty person and very much enjoys going to craft shows. I love that she's so active with them. I'm not sure if we'll take Colin with us or leave him at home with the boys (Jay and Dad). I'll need to play it by ear and see if he's nap bound or if he can hang with the ladies. He's usually a very good shopper and loves looking at stuff but since I've typed this out he's now going to hate going shopping with me. The key to a good shopper is to keep the mobile ones imobile. Colin knows nothing different, he goes from the car to the stroller and the stroller to the car, there is no middle ground. I refuse to chase him around stores and Lord help me when he starts grabbing stuff. Hobby Lobby might then be totally off limits if he starts grabbing stuff.
1.30.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 peeps thought this was cool:
Have fun! Tucker is a good shopper too.
Have a great time!
Sounds heavenly!
Post a Comment