I HATE shopping for underware. I'm too cheap to go to a department store or such to get fancy underware so I settle for the bulk pack of plain white panties. But when I finally decide that the ones I'm wearing are less than flattering and would die of humilation if I were ever in an accident, the only ones I can find in the store are multi colored and only fit for rainbow brite. I can't wear multi colored panties, I feel odd that they don't match my bra and in the rare occurance that I have to wear a black pair, my whole day is thrown as I just don't feel right since I know they don't match. I must have stood in the underware aisle at Target for 15 minutes looking through all the packs to see if the right cut, size and color were hiding in the back of all the rainbow panties. That brings up another point, why must stores have the panty aisle right out there in the open so anyone and everyone can stare at you rummaging through packets of panties? Yes, that's my prudish side coming out but really, I like to just hide in the back corner while I shop for my undergarments. I did have to leave the store without new underware so I'll have to continue my quest for white panties to another store.
1.05.2009
Where are all the white ones??
Rambled by Shannon 3:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 peeps thought this was cool:
I hate shopping for undies too!
I always find white cotton at Vistoria's Secret. They have those 5 for 25.00 specials all of the time. They also have several cuts to choose from. All in a nice place!
Post a Comment