11.10.2009

A look back at those "reminders"

I don't know what made me think of it but I should have had these suckers posted on a giant billboard in my kitchen so I'd be reminded of my "reminders" (key word instead of using the term New Years Resolutions) Let's take a look back shall we? REMINDERS

  • I'd like to remind myself to love everyone, everyday. Not sure this has happened because there has been the occasional person in the produce aisle that I've had bad thoughts about and that person that cut me off that I've muttered a few choice words at.
  • I'd like to remind myself to make the bed everyday, I can't teach Colin to do something that I don't practice myself. Yea, that didn't happen
  • I'd like to remind myself to do the breakfast dishes after breakfast instead of before dinner. Ok, this one is half right because they are done before dinner but not after breakfast; usually done on my lunch hour.
  • I'd like to remind myself to pack Colin's lunch in the evening to save time in the mornings. Yea, this hasn't happened for quite some time either, I know I should do it but I forget.
  • I'd like to remind myself to lay out our clothes the evening before to again save time in the mornings. Ok, I'm starting to make myself look bad because I haven't done anything on my list. I tend to pick out Colin's clothes but I usually wait until the morning to figure out what I'm going to wear.
  • I'd like to remind myself to kiss my husband every evening before going to bed. Finally something I can say that I did. YAY!
  • I'd like to remind myself that I do work full time and sometimes I don't have time to do everything. Yea right, I'm super woman for goodness sake!
  • I'd like to remind myself to prepare the weekly menu before making out my grocery list on Sundays. This is a toss up, it's mostly true but there is the occasional item that I've forgotten or an item that didn't get picked up because Jay went to the grocery store and didn't read half of my list.

0 peeps thought this was cool:

Related Posts with Thumbnails