11.23.2009

Too many projects

There are many times that I can't shut my brain off, project after project jam up like 5 o'clock rush hour and I can't think straight. I swear more often than I care to count, smoke is coming out of my ears from the wheels turning and burning rubber. I find more and more projects that are just too cute and go right out and buy supplies to make them. The one thing that puts the kibosh on all that is the tiny little thing called a full time job....SCREECH! I can't do it anymore. I can make little things here and there but for the most part, my creative days are probably numbered until Colin is 18+ years old. Here are pictures of a few things that I did manage to finish this weekend. I've got two more that's half finished but should be done tonight or tomorrow and that'll be it for me.


"Thankful" blocks. These are just hand painted blocks that you can put anywhere in your house to remember what your thankful for.
I saw this at someone's house recently and as usual, I thought I can make that! I changed it up to add two pictures so you can hang it on the wall.

Colin clippy picture holder

Baby Boy clippy picture holder
Christmas clippy picture holder

2 peeps thought this was cool:

Ruth said...

Love them! the blocks are adorable!

Unknown said...

Those are GREAT!! Way to go momma!

Related Posts with Thumbnails