4.06.2009

Astros Opening Day!

This is the day that screams......WELCOME SUMMER TIME! Or so we thought; an overnight cold front brought in some chilly weather. But none the less, Baseball season is here and it's the official kick off for summer, warm weather, sweaty stadium seats, hot dogs and the ASTROS! We are big stros fans in this household. I believe our family tradition has come to a small detour. Jay and I have been going to the opening day game for the Astros for many years but with our move 3 hours away, it's a bit of a challenge to go. We did go 2 years ago when I was 7 months pregnant, now that's dedication, a beached whale hiking up all those stairs....whew! We're going to have to start going to the opening day game for the Round Rock Express, except this year it's on a Thursday and I've got a board meeting to attend to.....so maybe next year we'll start our new family tradition. At least today we all had our Astros shirts on and we cheered on our favorite team.

Colin's making the call to the bullpen.

2 peeps thought this was cool:

Unknown said...

How cute are you 2?

Nana said...

What a rough and tumble little boy you're becoming........look at those bruises!

Related Posts with Thumbnails